- 1-on-1 Private Online Session with Industry Leader, Tanya Todd
- FREE 1-year Membership to WIF Global Community (value 199 Euro)
- Access to WIF Business Academy support tools
- Unlimited access to WIF Private Group
- Q&A support with WIF Founder, Hanim Jain
- Have you always wanted to help other women by passing on your skills and experience/ lessons learned throughout your career in the Fashion Industry or in setting up your own business? Do you really enjoy teaching what you know, and helping others to improve? If yes –Then this is the Course for you. No prior knowledge or experience in mentoring is required.
Welcome to online course
“How To Become A Professional Mentor”
I’m Hanim Jain, Founder of Women in Fashion and also an entrepreneur, mentor and Mum of 4 girls.
I founded WIF to give Women in the industry all the support that I never had when I was starting out, and to give them access to an amazing community of like minded Women, in order to maximise their career potential, and help them achieve work/life balance.
The reason we created this course is that we are passionate believers in the power of good mentoring for women in the Fashion Industry. We know that women who are mentored are statistically proven to have a higher success rate and develop further in their career compared to non-mentored women.
We have personal experience of how working with some incredible mentors have helped take our own careers to the next level, given us confidence to take on the most senior roles in the industry, and then to strike out on our own and successfully launch our own businesses. We also know that Women mentoring women bring an additional level of support and empathy.
In today’s pandemic world, our industry has been hit particularly hard, and many talented people have found themselves without a job, through no fault of their own. In this environment then, it is essential that women are using all the best tools at their disposal to support them achieve their goals.
WE WANT TO ENSURE ENOUGH WELL TRAINED PROFESSIONAL WOMEN MENTORS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE FASHION INDUSTRY TO HELP WOMEN TO ACHIEVE THEIR FULL POTENTIAL.
I would also like to introduce WIF Global Ambassador and creator of the course, Tanya Todd.
Tanya has talked to other experts, and has put her considerable experience of 35 years of mentoring in the industry and of starting her own successful mentoring business, to help you to become a word class mentor.
I will be your guide throughout the course and Tanya and I will be available for questions and follow up.
Let’s get started!
What you will get
This Course is designed to allow you to set your own pace. All content will be available for you to download and keep, including workbooks, E-Books and transcripts of all videos, so that you have complete flexibility to take your time, and to review the material at any stage.
★ 6 Modules and approximately 6 weeks of online learning
★ 10 Videos to watch
★ 68 Pages of workbooks
★ 20 Templates to use for your own mentoring business
★ 17 Exercises to improve your techniques
Who is this course for?
Have you always wanted to help other women by passing on your skills and experience/ lessons learned throughout your career in the Fashion Industry or in setting up your own business? Do you really enjoy teaching what you know, and helping others to improve? If yes –Then this is the Course for you. No prior knowledge or experience in mentoring is required. We will take you step by step…
Each module will include :
- A checklist
- A video overview with transcript
- E-Worksheets to download
- E-Books to download
- Exercises to complete
- A summary
- Q&A with course experts (via email)
What will you learn?
- What is mentoring
- What are the benefits of mentoring
- What makes a good mentor
- Effective mentoring behaviours
- Effective techniques to improve your mentoring skills
- Communication skills to foster open mentor-mentee dialogue about issues that may arise and how to address them
- Ways to structure the mentoring relationship
- How to use mentoring agreements both to help set expectations and boundaries and to facilitate dialogue throughout the life course of mentoring
- A powerful preparation toolkit you can use to look knowledgeable and make sure you’re ready to take on any mentoring session
- How to run the mentoring sessions
- How to build rapport right from the start
- How to effectively use expert questioning techniques to elicit interaction, follow along, and understanding from your mentee
- The importance of feedback and review
Testimonials : Words Of Praise From Past Attendees……
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes