Welcome to our online course
“How To Land Your Dream Job In Fashion”
I’m Hanim Jain, Founder of Women in Fashion and also an entrepreneur, mentor and Mum of 4 girls.
I founded WIF to give Women in the industry all the support that I never had when I was starting out, and to give them access to an amazing community of like minded Women, in order to maximise their career potential, and help them achieve work/life balance.
The reason we created this course is that we have seen many good candidates fail during an interview process because they were unprepared.
In today’s pandemic world, our industry has been hit particularly hard, and many talented people have found themselves without a job, through no fault of their own.
In this environment then, it is essential that when you are applying for a new job, or for a promotion, you are not only fully prepared and fully equipped with the tools you need to succeed, but that you have the edge.
Whether you are applying for a new job, a promotion, or even for funding for your business, this course will equip you with the tools and tips you need to stand out from the crowd and achieve a successful outcome.
I would also like to introduce WIF Global Ambassador and creator of the course, Tanya Todd.
Tanya has talked to other experts, and has put her considerable experience of 35 years of recruiting talent in the industry, into this course to help you to LAND YOUR DREAM JOB IN FASHION.
I will be your guide throughout the course and Tanya and I will be available for questions and follow up.
Let’s get started!
Each module will include :
A Video Overview with transcript to download
E-Worksheets to download
E-Books to download
Exercises to complete
Q&A with Course Creator (via email)
Testimonials : Words Of Praise From Past Attendees……
What Will You Achieve?
- Improve your chances of success in getting your dream job in the Fashion Industry.
- Apply best practice techniques to enable you to tackle interviews for jobs, placements and promotions more effectively.
- Identify what skills and attributes recruiters and companies are looking for by researching an organisation thoroughly.
- Determine whether an organisation, its culture, and the role, match your skills and aspirations.
- Identify what questions you may be asked at interview, and how to approach answering different types of interview questions.
- Develop a better understanding of your strengths, skills and key selling points to tackle interviews with confidence.
- Develop an understanding of different types of interviews, from telephone and video interviews to group interviews, and how to tackle them.
Who Is The Course For?
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 100 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3
- Assessments Self