In this Mentoring Program you will be personally mentored by a world renowned Fashion & Retail Industry expert. At the start of the program, you will set your goals using MAP (Mentoring Action Plan) and work towards these goals during entire duration. The mentor will give you advice, guidance and support on “How To Grow Your Fashion Business”.
Application now open. Send your CV to Whatsapp +27 790903794 before 1st December 2022. Selection will be made by WIF experts. Only 5 spots available.Start date 6th January 2023.
Program setup : Group Mentoring Sessions , 10 LIVE sessions via ZOOM.
Why you need a mentor?
- Is your business or career progressing as you would like?
- Could you do with some help and support in achieving your goals?
- Are you looking for a sounding board for your ideas?
- Are you wondering how to create a great network and make it work for you?
- Would you like some help from an experienced entrepreneur in starting or growing your own business?
- And work with you on many other goals and objectives.
For so many women, working long hours, often in male-dominated environments, and trying to juggle the work/family life balance, it is easy to feel isolated or overwhelmed . It’s possible to spend so much time on managing the day-to-day issues and to neglect your own personal and career development.
What support will you get from me (your mentor)?
I work with you at all stages of your business or career to:
- Support you to manage career paths and career decisions
- Help you to overcome a specific issue or ongoing business challenges that you may be facing in your current role.
- Act as a sounding board for ideas and issues.
- Ask you questions and challenge your thinking and actions
- Share experience and knowledge relevant to the matter in hand. This could be of the sector or general professional experience.
- Advise you on how to get the best out of networking
- Help you with personal and leadership development
- Support you in launching or expanding your own business
- Encourage you to achieve your goals
And work with you on many other goals and objectives.
What will you receive when you enroll in the mentor program?
- An introductory session to discuss your goals for the program – FREE
- An agreement outlining objectives for the mentoring engagement signed off by both the mentee and mentor
- Private 1-hour (online) sessions with your mentor
- Tracking of progress and accumulation of feedback online
- FREE Templates & Workbooks
- FREE Weekly Q&A via email
- FREE e-Book “10 Successful steps Into Fashion”