Why you need a mentor?
- Is your business or career progressing as you would like?
- Could you do with some help and support in achieving your goals?
- Are you looking for a sounding board for your ideas?
- Are you wondering how to create a great network and make it work for you?
- Would you like some help from an experienced entrepreneur in starting or growing your own business?
- And work with you on many other goals and objectives.
For so many women, working long hours, often in male-dominated environments, and trying to juggle the work/family life balance, it is easy to feel isolated or overwhelmed . It’s possible to spend so much time on managing the day-to-day issues and to neglect your own personal and career development.
What support will you get from me (your mentor)?
- Support you to manage career paths and career decisions
- Help you to overcome a specific issue or ongoing business challenges that you may be facing in your current role.
- Act as a sounding board for ideas and issues.
- Ask you questions and challenge your thinking and actions
- Share experience and knowledge relevant to the matter in hand. This could be of the sector or general professional experience.
- Advise you on how to get the best out of networking
- Help you with personal and leadership development
- Support you in launching or expanding your own business
- Encourage you to achieve your goals
And work with you on many other goals and objectives.
What will you receive when you enroll in the mentor program?
- An introductory session to discuss your goals for the program – FREE
- An agreement outlining objectives for the mentoring engagement signed off by both the mentee and mentor
- Private 1-hour (online) sessions with your mentor
- Tracking of progress and accumulation of feedback online
- FREE Templates & Workbooks
- FREE Weekly Q&A via email
- FREE e-Book “10 Successful steps Into Fashion”